Our Strategic Objectives for 2020-2023 are:-
To keep 'children and young people at the heart of everything we do':
|Quality of Education|
1. Continue to develop our Creative Curriculum from Early Years to Year 14 (age 19 years) that equips our children and young people for the future and ensures engagement, creativity and progression in preparation for adulthood
2. Develop, implement and refine a robust assessment model to track pupil progress and wider curriculum outcomes
3. Consistently provide excellent personal development opportunities through the Creative Curriculum and Wider Curriculum to develop children and young peoples’ skills, knowledge, talents and interests.
Behaviour and Attitudes
|4. Develop a strategic whole school approach to supporting pupils’ Behaviour and Wellbeing.|
|Leadership and Management|
5. Continue to offer staff high quality professional training and development linked with the strategic direction of the school, ensuring staff have the skills to effectively deliver a meaningful and aspirational curriculum that prepares our children and young people for adulthood.
6. Extend our Outreach Programme to meet and respond to the local SEND needs across the West Kent District for pupils in mainstream schools.
7. Develop a strategic model to support staff wellbeing.
8. Collaborate with the Local Authority to secure improved buildings and facilities that ensure pupils have access to high quality learning environments that meet the needs of our expanding and changing cohort for the longer term and to bridge the gap during this plan. Ensure all our pupils can access a school infrastructure that enables high quality learning experiences and ensures their safety and wellbeing.
9. School Leaders hold staff to account for the planning and delivery of an excellent provision for all the pupils at Oakley School.